CEO is committed to maintaining the privacy of our website visitors and donors and to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information you provide. As a part of our commitment to safeguarding your privacy we have adopted the online privacy policies below.
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily, such as by sending an email, applying for a job, registering for an event or by initiating an online donor transaction.
Such information may include:
- Your name
- Your photograph
- Your contact information
- Your account information
- Demographic information such as your age, gender, and ethnicity
- Transaction-related information, such as credit card information
- Information you provide when submitting an employment/volunteer application
- Information you provide when you request information or contact us
If you provide us with personal information, we may enter that information into our constituent database and may utilize it as follows:
- Providing you with products, services, or information you request
- Processing any transactions you have authorized
- Following up on services or information we provided to you
- Contacting you about fundraising campaigns or advocacy efforts
- Conducting research
- Promoting CEO’s services
- Processing an employment, internship, or volunteer application
- Providing you with information about the online services or required notices
- Allowing us to improve the online services and the services we provide
- Generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the online services
- Detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of law, or other misuse of the online services
At this time, we do not make our donors’ personal information available to third-parties and we do not send our donor’s mailings on behalf of other organizations. If we change this policy, this will be notified via this page and we will provide an option for affected persons to designate their privacy preferences. Please also contact us if you would like your donation to be omitted from acknowledgment in the CEO annual report.
CEO strives to keep donors informed about how donations are used and their importance for continuing our programs. We send several mailings a year to accomplish this. However, you may opt out of any and all mailings by contacting us with your request to: email@example.com.
Standard Web Server Data and Use
From time to time, visitor logs are used on this site for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify or collect personal information about individuals who come to our website. CEO may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, which may include your IP address, session time, click path analysis, type of browser and/or operating system you are using, the pages you request, and the website you visited prior to, and after coming to our website. We will use this data internally to improve our site and do not release the information for other purposes.
Questions or Concerns
Thank you for visiting our site. Please note that by accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of CEO’s Privacy Statement as posted at the time of your access or use. Should you have any questions about the operation of the site, please contact: