Benefits of Inclusive Hiring: Watch CEO’s Recent Corporate Roundtable
On April 15, 2021, CEO held an Inclusive Hiring Corporate Roundtable event where a group of expert panelists took a deep dive into how inclusive hiring creates value for employers. Attendees learned about the Getting Talent Back to Work Certificate Program (a free tool for HR professionals and others looking to make their workplace inclusive of those with prior convictions) and the Getting Talent Back to Work Self-Assessment (a dynamic tool that offers resource information according to each company’s unique business needs).
Panelists included several Inclusive Hiring Experts:
- Sam Hanna, Regional Sales Manager at CEO
- Jeff Vayda, Senior Recruiter at Broadway Personnel and CEO Employment Partner
- Janelle Washington, Senior Learning and Development Specialist at VICE Media Group
- Jeff Korzenik, Chief Investment Strategist at Fifth Third Bank and Author of Untapped Talent
- Darryle Jones, Essential Maintenance Worker at Volunteers of America and a CEO Alumnus
The Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO) helps employers meet their staffing needs through direct hiring and work crew staffing solutions. If you are an employer seeking consulting support to implement inclusive hiring practices, CEO’s Levelset initiative can work with your human resource team to attract and retain this untapped talent pool. To learn more, contact email@example.com.