Salesforce Business Analyst
Please see details about this job opening below. To apply, click here for the job application.
The SalesForce Business Analyst ensures the enterprise-wide users of CEO’s mission-critical SalesForce CRM platform are optimally supported. This position entails significant internal account management, technical business need analysis, and business process improvement consulting (primarily around our Salesforce platform).
The CEO technology environment also includes other 3rd party applications. These position responsibilities include development of functional and non-functional requirements and customer request prioritization.
This role will include crafting business solutions for stakeholders combining people, process, and technology to support both the strategic direction of the company and functional area initiatives. The position also provides added support to Tier 1 cases, focused on in depth investigation of advanced technical issues.
Who We Are
The Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO) provides employment services to people with recent criminal convictions. Across the United States, over 6,000 people participate in CEO each year, transitioning to employment that supports themselves, their families, and their communities.
What began as a demonstration project of the Vera Institute of Justice in the 1970s to address employment barriers facing the formerly incarcerated following release in New York City has grown into the leading reentry employment organization in the country, where over 25,000 formerly incarcerated individuals have secured full-time employment since 1996. Since 2009, CEO has gained support to expand its programs through government, nonprofit, and private organizations including the GreenLight Fund, the Pew Charitable Trust, and the Nonprofit Finance Fund. In 2016, CEO embarked on a 5-year strategic plan to grow to serve 9,000 participants annually.
Who You Are
- You come to CEO with at least 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst developing progressively complex solutions.
- You ideally have formal SalesForce.com training, project management and technical support experience.
- You come to CEO with experience defining system requests and writing functional documentation
- You come to CEO with Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data management
- You have exceptional computer navigation skills
- You are fluent in MS applications including MS Excel (macros, pivot tables, charts)
- You have excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You can ensure that your work product is consistent, accurate and thoroughly documented
- You demonstrate respect, fairness, patience and efficiency to participants, employees and others to problem-solve and satisfy their needs with the resources available.
- You have the ability to identify and/or anticipate a problem, analyze the situation, offer and/or seek assistance in order to identify solutions and, when appropriate, decide on and implement a course of action.
- You know how to build rapport and cooperation with persons inside and outside of CEO through interpersonal understanding.
- You know how to work effectively under pressure and at a sustained pace, managing emotional highs and lows, while maintaining focus on objectives despite setbacks or opposition.
- You are dedicated to achieving personal, team and organizational goals through time management, data analysis, focused communications and teamwork, and continuous learning.
- You are a quick learner; while on the job you will need to learn how to create data flow diagrams, project management, stakeholder management and report generation
These responsibilities are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the responsibilities of this role:
- Manage ongoing Tier 1 technical support requests, this includes managing and maintaining a caseload.
- Provide updates on all cases via case comments on a daily basis as well as Identify problem areas and provide recommendations for future enhancements.
- Properly escalate cases to supervisor documenting requirements gathered and provided solution(s)
- Create training materials and documentation for internal SalesForce users
- Support Tier 1 by assisting users in reports creation and modification, this includes troubleshooting for report cases as well as assisting with reports and dashboard conversion from Classic to new SF Lightning instance.
Business Needs Analysis and Development
- Document new development required by organization, confer with Senior SalesForce Administrator and consultants to plan/execute changes
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into SalesForce design and implementation.
- Research and disseminate SalesForce best practices that help drive user adoption and success.
- Facilitate and support technical meetings and design reviews, including meeting planning and follow-up,
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $52,000- $62,000. CEO's compensation philosophy considers a variety of factors including experience, internal equity, and the labor market associated with the city in which the position is located. This position can be located in any of the cities in which CEO operates. The labor markets associated with the cities in which CEO is based are variable, and the salary range included here reflects this. Our salary offer will fall within this range and will be reflective of the labor market of the city in which the position is based, as well the other factors named above. We recognize that salary is a part of the overall compensation package and are happy to provide health, dental, 401k, and professional development opportunities to our staff.
We also offer paid parental leave, participation in a retirement plan, sick and vacation leave, paid holidays and more. We're a workplace that promotes continual learning and teamwork, offering lunch and learns, team outings, holiday gatherings and more for our staff.
More About Us
We welcome diversity and highly encourage applications from people of color and people with convictions. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.