Sales Operations Associate
Please see details about this job opening below. To apply, click here for the job application.
We’ve recently received an opportunity to pilot a department dedicated to growing CEO’s business with new and existing customers to increase the number of immediate, paid employment opportunities for our participants. As part of our program model, every participant who works for CEO’s social enterprise gains experience and income while concurrently working with CEO’s vocational staff to find a permanent job outside of CEO. CEO employs over 500 people per day and 8,000 people annually across the U.S. who provide maintenance services to more than 40 customers, ranging from Caltrans to the New York Housing Authority to the Philadelphia Parks Department.
We’re seeking a Sales Operations Associate to play a core role in the execution of this pilot. The goal of the pilot is not only to drive business development, but to also create a sustainable process for generating new opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual interested in utilizing their experience to have deep impact on people and communities who have experienced cycles of incarceration and poverty.
Who We Are
The Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO) provides employment services to people with recent criminal convictions. Across the United States, over 7,500 people participate in CEO each year, transitioning to employment that supports themselves, their families, and their communities.
What began as a demonstration project of the Vera Institute of Justice in the 1970s to address employment barriers facing the formerly incarcerated following release in New York City has grown into the leading reentry employment organization in the country, where over 25,000 formerly incarcerated individuals have secured full-time employment since 1996. Since 2009, CEO has gained support to expand its programs through government, nonprofit, and private organizations including the Federal Social Innovation Fund, the Edna McConnell Clark Foundation, Robin Hood Foundation, and the Rockefeller Foundation. In 2016, CEO embarked on a 5-year strategic plan to grow to serve 9,000 participants annually.
Responsibilities of the Sales Operations Associate will include but are not limited to:
Sales Project Management
- Support project management efforts for public sector procurement processes, including reviewing content, and managing deadlines
- Coordinate sales operations and content creation to support sales team efforts, establishing sustainable sales processes
- Provide team process management that promotes team effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage team data and analytics by tracking sales progress toward overall strategic goals
Research & Content Development
- Conduct detailed research to support sales development, including market research and identifying new crew opportunities in target regions and industries
- Generate clear and concise research reports, working with sales team leads to identify growth strategies and partnership opportunities
- Support development of high-quality content, including presentations, marketing materials, and blog posts
Sales Strategy & Operations
- Participate in the envisioning and execution of business development & external engagement strategies to generate new partnership opportunities
- Measure and report the performance of CEO’s sales operations strategies
- Create and manage online advertising, tracking the efficacy of different advertising strategies
Who You Are
- You are deeply dedicated to social justice and experienced in the re-entry field
- You come to CEO with a bachelors and/or 1-3 years of experience in sales development, marketing, market research, consulting (or a related field)
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to "roll up sleeves" and get the job done during a period of rapid growth within a fast-paced and results-focused environment
- You are able to balance multiple projects and deadlines, prioritizing as needed
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator, with the ability to communicate information through a variety of formats
- You have a commitment to, and interest working in social, economic, and racial justice initiatives
- You have an in-depth understanding of SEM and SEO strategies and practices, and experience using tool specific analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- You have experience or interest in sales operations and lead generation, working with CRM such as Salesforce
The salary range for this position is commensurate with experience. In an effort to be both equitable and transparent, CEO's compensation philosophy considers a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, both experience, internal equity, and home office location in making a final determination on our salary offer. We recognize that salary is a part of the overall compensation package and are happy to provide health, dental, 401k, and professional development opportunities to our staff.
More About Us
We welcome diversity and highly encourage applications from people of color and people with convictions. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more at ceoworks.org.
Please note that due to the volume of resumes received, we are unable to contact each applicant regarding the status of each position or reply to candidates' inquiries via phone or email.
Please click here to apply.