Program Quality Analyst
Please see details about this job opening below. To apply, click here for the job application.
The Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO) is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Program Quality Analyst to monitor, strengthen and implement quality improvement activities to ensure program fidelity at CEO. Working closely with the National Director of Quality Assurance, the Program Quality Analyst will develop tools and systems to ensure the quality of CEO’s programs. The analyst will also conduct periodic assessments of CEO offices, monitor key aspects of fidelity on an ongoing basis, and identify program risks or best practices for further review.
A high level of collaboration with other departments within CEO will be required in systematizing program standards based on CEO’s model and program improvements. Establishing and maintaining feedback loops will be crucial in this process. As a result, candidates for this position must have prior experience in research and data analysis, program monitoring, contract compliance, or some related field and display exceptional skills for timely data analysis, interpretation, and communication.
Who We Are
CEO began as a demonstration project of the Vera Institute of Justice in the 1970s to address employment barriers facing the formerly incarcerated following release in New York City. We’ve grown into the leading reentry employment organization in the country, where over 25,000 formerly incarcerated individuals have secured full-time employment since 1996. In 2016, CEO embarked on a 5-year strategic plan to grow to serve 9,000 participants annually.
Who You Are
- You come to CEO with 3+ years of experience in the quality assurance, program evaluation or a related field and with eagerness to apply your experience and skill set to drive results within a mission-driven, social justice-minded nonprofit organization
- You’re skilled at clearly, enthusiastically, and accurately presenting information to groups both verbally and in writing and operate with ease in liaising and negotiating with multiple constituencies and departments by tailoring your communication efforts to various audiences
- You’re a strong project manager with the ability to maintain oversight of all of the details as you coordinate many moving pieces and projects under tight timelines
- You have a strong work ethic with the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- You’re able to identify potential challenges before they arise, conduct needed analyses, and offer and implement potential solutions when needed; you have experience developing systems and processes
- You’re well organized and easily able to multitask and adjust priorities on the fly
- You love learning and are particularly interested in building your own knowledge and skills in support of departmental organizational needs, mission, and goals
- You’re very comfortable with technology, including Google Suite and SalesForce
- You have the ability to travel up to 50% of the time
The Nitty Gritty
Key responsibilities of the Program Quality Analyst include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and introduce new assessment and evaluation tools to the quality assurance department to maximize fidelity utilizing both internal and external resources and practices
- Assess the implementation of the program model at new sites and adherence to model at existing sites
- Conduct data standards audits to ensure that all new and existing data collection processes are being followed
- Track guidelines that are well suited towards accomplishing our mission through updates to the CEO fidelity matrix, a tool used to assess the program’s quality at all stages of our program model
- Collaborate with the training, human resources, innovation, and central departments to help produce best practices in their respective fields
- Plan and execute assessments and reviews for CEO site visits on a timely and consistent basis
- Observe, assess, and share-out knowledge and insight on successful site-specific practices in relation to training, onboarding, and program improvements (when consistent issues are identified by the Quality Assurance team)
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $50,000-$60,000 commensurate with demonstrated experience and abilities. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, paid parental leave, participation in a retirement plan, sick and vacation leave, paid holidays and more. We're a workplace that promotes continual learning and teamwork, offering lunch and learns, team outings, holiday gatherings, and more for our staff.
More About Us
We welcome diversity and highly encourage applications from people of color and people with convictions. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.