Program Innovation Analyst
Please see details about this job opening below. To apply, click here for the job application.
Program Innovation Analyst
CEO is seeking a Program Innovation Analyst to join our growing organization. The Program Innovation Analyst will assist the Program Innovation Team in the design, implementation and testing of program innovations across the enterprise. The successful candidate will coordinate the collection, analysis and evaluation of participant feedback. S/he will work on a diverse slate of projects including the evaluation and continuous improvement of the mobile app platform used by participants and staff, and other virtual tools such as a new job readiness tool. She/He will ensure CEO continues to improve its core model by designing effective programming and managing a seamless and integrated implementation of model enhancements throughout the organization.
Who We Are
The Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO) provides employment services to people with recent criminal convictions. Across the United States, over 6,000 people participate in CEO each year, transitioning to employment that supports themselves, their families, and their communities.
What began as a demonstration project of the Vera Institute of Justice in the 1970s to address employment barriers facing the formerly incarcerated following release in New York City has grown into the leading reentry employment organization in the country, where over 25,000 formerly incarcerated individuals have secured full-time employment since 1996. Since 2009, CEO has gained support to expand its programs through government, nonprofit, and private organizations including the Federal Social Innovation Fund, the Edna McConnell Clark Foundation, Robin Hood Foundation, and Rockefeller Foundation. In 2016, CEO embarked on a 5-year strategic plan to grow to serve 9,000 participants annually.
The Nitty Gritty
- Manage the successful design, implementation and evaluation of a portfolio of program innovation projects;
- Support and monitor ongoing adoption of Motivational Interviewing skills by staff;
- Assist the Program Innovation Project Manager to develop plan for implementation of successful program pilots across the enterprise; assess fidelity and performance of program enhancements in partnership with NYC and National program staff;
- Work with program staff to manage program pilots related to innovations on CEO’s program model, and more effective Young Adult engagement;
- Assist with the integration, and adoption of technological applications for program staff to enhance their capacity to collect, visualize, and analyze data and adjust their activities with participants accordingly;
- Nurture CEO’s culture of learning, inquiry, and experimentation by engaging program staff and leaders to develop insights from data analyses and ways to improve services;
- Plan and facilitate regular calls to share programmatic best practices across the organization and/or from outside of CEO;
- Document progress to report out to funders, board members, and other stakeholders;
- Perform other duties as requested by the Director of Program Innovation and Program Innovation Project Manager.
Who You Are
- Familiar with common programmatic challenges in the reentry employment field
- Creative problem solver who can move between thinking and doing and can make decisions with incomplete information or competing opinions
- Strong project management and planning skills, with demonstrated success producing high-quality deliverables on time
- At least two years’ of work experience in a related field such as human services, human centered design, program design or program evaluation
- Curious about program evaluation and outcomes measurement and willing to develop those skills if you don’t already have them
- Strong command of Google Suite and report building in Salesforce
- Comfortable working on a geographically dispersed team, including managing projects via phone, email and video conference. This may include reporting to a supervisor who does not sit in the same office
- Experience working with databases, performance measurement systems, or other data collection systems
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate complex information to diverse stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize as needed within a dynamic environment work
Compensation and Benefits
The salary will be commensurate with demonstrated experience and abilities. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, paid parental leave, participation in a retirement plan, sick and vacation leave, paid holidays and more. We're a workplace that promotes continual learning and teamwork, offering lunch and learns, team outings, holiday gatherings and more for our staff.
More About Us
We welcome diversity and highly encourage applications from people of color and people with convictions. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click here for the job application.