National Salesforce Training and Support Associate
Please see details about this job opening below. To apply, click here for the job application.
At CEO, we use Salesforce to track the life-cycle of our program participants. It helps us understand each individual participant’s journey and milestones reached, as well as supports us in understanding the experience of our participants overall, helping us identify and respond to areas for service improvement.
We’re currently seeking a Salesforce Training and Support Associate who will be responsible for ensuring our employees are equipped with the knowledge and skill needed to use the Salesforce platform more generally and as related to their specific role. They will build and deliver training content to staff, develop Salesforce certifications and assessments to encourage learning, and identify and propose solutions related to Salesforce usage.
This person will serve as the point person for questions and challenges that arise within our team’s daily use of Salesforce. The ideal candidate is an experienced Salesforce user with knowledge and passion for leveraging the platform to meet organizational needs within a social service oriented nonprofit.
Who We Are
The Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO) is dedicated to providing immediate, effective, and comprehensive employment services to people with recent criminal convictions. CEO’s programs help participants regain the skills and confidence needed for successful transitions to stable, productive lives. CEO serves more than 6,000 participants a year, giving them the opportunity to support themselves and their families, remain crime-free, and contribute positively to their communities.
Headquartered in New York City, CEO currently operates in 22 cities across eight states. In 2016, CEO embarked on a five-year strategic plan to serve 11,000 participants annually. CEO has gained support to expand its programs through government, nonprofit, and private organizations, including the Federal Social Innovation Fund, Edna McConnell Clark Foundation, Robin Hood Foundation, James Irvine Foundation, Tipping Point Community, and Google.org, among many others.
Who You Are
- You have prior experience utilizing Salesforce for the purpose of inputting and analyzing data, and supporting departments, individual staff and management to track program milestones
- You’ve demonstrated an aptitude and ability with technology, particularly related to training delivery (preferably with the Google Suite, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You’re able to simplify and distill complex concepts and present information clearly and concisely
- You have strong communication skills, especially over the phone, virtually, and by email
- You’ve demonstrated commitment to CEO’s mission and have an interest in working in a fast growing and results-oriented nonprofit environment
- You have experience with nonprofit performance management and performance-based contracts
- You’re a strong project manager with the ability to maintain oversight of all of the details as you coordinate many moving pieces under tight timelines
- You have proven ability to manage full training cycles, including conducting needs assessments, developing content, coordinating and delivering trainings, and evaluating success; you believe in collecting, analyzing, and applying data to drive improvements in the full training life cycle
- You have knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- You preferably have a minimum of a bachelor’s (BA, BS) degree
Responsibilities of the Associate, Salesforce Training and Support will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Develop Salesforce Training for New and Existing Staff
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to assemble a consistent training program for new and existing staff on the use of Salesforce in their role, specifically focused on data input processes.
- Maintain, update, and improve existing Salesforce training materials.
- Ensure that all training provided is consistent with CEO data standards.
- Collaborate with content experts and organizational leadership to develop Salesforce certifications and assessments.
Implement Training for New and Existing Staff
- Deliver training for staff (one-on-one and in groups) on Salesforce and how to use the platform within their roles, including role-specific guidance with a focus on data input and documentation.
- Gather feedback from trainees after each educational session to assess areas of strength and areas to improve for future sessions.
- Collaborate with members of the Launch and Training, Learning and Evaluation, and Program Innovation teams to ensure the quality of training and alignment with CEO’s strategic plan.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct webinars for large groups of Salesforce users as refresher training.
Provide Ongoing Salesforce Support for Staff
- Ensure all program staff have the support and assistance required to maximize their use of the Salesforce system in their roles, related to Salesforce navigation and daily program tasks
- Answer questions relating to documentation in Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot Salesforce problems with staff and managers and escalate to Salesforce team as needed.
- Help identify and document when gaps exist in Salesforce usage and address appropriately either through retraining or revisiting the functionality of the process in Salesforce.
- Administer Salesforce-specific knowledge checks to staff in order to gauge retention of information and address areas for improvement.
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $50,000-60,000 annually, commensurate with demonstrated experience and abilities. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, paid parental leave, participation in a retirement plan, sick and vacation leave, paid holidays and more. We're a workplace that promotes continuous learning and teamwork, offering lunch and learns, team outings, holiday gatherings and more for our staff.
More About Us
We welcome diversity and highly encourage applications from people of color and people with convictions. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.