Please see details about this job opening below. To apply, click here for the job application.
We are looking for an analytical and outcomes-driven Evaluation Associate who will play a major role in supporting the analysis of CEO’s program evaluation activities. In this role, you’ll collect program data and analyze it for trends, monitor data quality, communicate data findings to staff using various reporting and analysis tools, promote a data culture, and serve as a resource for program staff regarding program quality and performance.
As the Evaluation Associate, you will be given the opportunity to impact and improve the service provided to our program participants using data analysis and data-informed decision-making. There is also potential to grow in this role through the expansion of responsibilities.
Who We Are
CEO began as a demonstration project of the Vera Institute of Justice in the 1970s to address employment barriers facing the formerly incarcerated following release in New York City. We’ve grown into the leading reentry employment organization in the country, where over 25,000 formerly incarcerated individuals have secured full-time employment since 1996. In 2016, CEO embarked on a 5-year strategic plan to grow to serve 9,000 participants annually.
Who You Are
- You come to CEO with a passion for data-informed, mission-driven work and at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- You have experience in data collection, reporting, analysis, and visualization, with familiarity with relevant software such as R, SPSS, and/or Tableau
- You have strong communication skills, especially over the phone, virtually, and by email
- You’re able to simplify and distill complex concepts and present information clearly and concisely
- You see value in the sharing of ideas and experiences to shape and elevate an organization's performance
- You have intermediate Excel experience (including knowledge of Pivot Tables, formulas, and functions) and a demonstrated aptitude and ability with technology, particularly related to data analysis (experience with Google Suite and Salesforce or similar CRM preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or compensating work experience
Responsibilities of the Evaluation Associate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting internal program evaluation activities, including process and outcome evaluation, fidelity monitoring, and gathering participant feedback
- Performing data clean-up and generating descriptive analyses of participant data
- Contributing to the assessment and continuous improvement of participant data collection and quality
- Increasing CEO staff’s capacity to use data to inform case management and program management/improvement using data tools and visualization platforms
- Managing external data acquisition projects to deepen the contextual understand of participant progress through CEO’s program
- Supporting identifying and determining new data collection from individual, programmatic, and external sources
- Promoting and encouraging knowledge sharing of internal and external research related to reentry services and workforce development with CEO staff
- Collaborating with the Program Improvement and Economic Opportunity teams to design, develop, and pilot implementation of new and existing program initiatives
- Perform additional job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is 50-60K, commensurate with demonstrated experience and abilities. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, paid parental leave, participation in a retirement plan, sick and vacation leave, paid holidays and more. We're a workplace that promotes continual learning and teamwork, offering lunch and learns, team outings, holiday gatherings and more for our staff.
More About Us
We welcome diversity and highly encourage applications from people of color and people with convictions. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.