Please see details about this job opening below. To apply, click here for the job application.
As a result of the COVID-19 hiring slow down, please note that this position will have a July 1st or later start date.”
CEO is currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Contracts Coordinator to coordinate and support the contracting process for the Legal and Compliance department, including review, negotiation, and record maintenance for all contracts and supporting documentation, including grants, awards, agreements, leases, and other contractual documents. The Contracts Coordinator will primarily provide support to the Contracts Associate and will support the Legal and Compliance department generally. The Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for completing certain legal and compliance documentation supporting grant applications and existing contracts and ensuring that certain regulatory filings are complete.
The Contracts Coordinator will serve as a member of CEO’s Legal and Compliance team and will report to the Assistant General Counsel.
Who You Are
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You enjoy reading and are an excellent writer
- You’re an effective communicator (verbal and written) and you operate with ease in collaborating and liaising with multiple departments
- You operate with a high level of personal integrity and commitment to excellence
- You have an interest or past experience in the legal field, particularly in contracts
- You have experience working with a diverse group of internal and external parties
- You are a creative problem-solver with the ability to develop solutions to problems as they arise and the judgment to know when to enlist the help of colleagues
- You have a commitment to CEO’s mission and interest in working in a fast paced, growing, results oriented nonprofit environment
- Preference given to individuals with one or more years of experience working in a role which involved managing contracts or grants in a nonprofit setting with a variety of funding streams
What You’ll Be Responsible For
Responsibilities of the Contracts Coordinator will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining a database of templates for new contract generation, producing draft contracts in collaboration with colleagues, negotiating terms, and following up and finalizing agreements
- Submitting documentation required under contracts and to satisfy regulatory requirements
- Maintaining contract database in Agiloft, CEOs contract management software
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts provided by third parties on behalf of the organization
- Collaborating with internal departments and external grantor staff on matters related to active contracts, including submission of supporting reports, compliance with terms, and other related matters
- Filling out form documents, liaising with signatories and other departments and other matters as required
- Supporting colleagues in legal and regulatory requirements, such as state and business registrations and insurance coverage
- Providing support on lobbying registrations
- Complete additional administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $47,000-$55,000, or commensurate with experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, paid parental leave, participation in a retirement plan, sick and vacation leave, paid holidays and more. We're a workplace that promotes continuous learning and teamwork, offering lunch and learns, team outings, holiday gatherings and more for our staff.
More About Us
We welcome diversity and highly encourage applications from people of color and people with convictions. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.